Roberto is an associate at Coronel & Pérez. He practices mainly in corporate law, handling constitution, liquidation and reactivation of companies. He also participates in complex litigation matters involving civil, commercial, administrative and constitutional law questions.
Roberto Molina’s experience includes, among other matters, the following:
Corporate Law, Mergers and Acquisitions
- Participating in the constitution, reactivation, amendment of bylaws, dissolution and liquidation of several Ecuadorian companies.
- Being part of teams that advise companies in connection with the obtention of operating permits and other compliance questions involving control authorities.
Arbitration and Litigation
- Participating as member of teams that represent local and international companies in litigation matters in the areas of constitutional law and public contracts.
- Acting as part of teams that assist foreign and local companies with tax compliance questions.
Credentials and Memberships
- Member of Foro de Abogados del Ecuador (2018)
- Member of iLatina, Filosofía para el Mundo Latino, Ecuador Chapter (2016)
- Universidad Rey Juan Carlos. Master’s Degree in Executive Management (Candidate, 2020)
- Universidad de los Hemisferios, Law Degree (2018)
- Best Graduate in the History of the Law School, Universidad de los Hemisferios (2018)
- Member of the Winning Team of the V National Arbitration Contest (2016)