The experience of attorney Jesús Longo includes, among other matters, the following:
Tax and Administrative Law
- Provide advice to several companies related to the importation of raw materials in their tax planning, as well as in the defense of various issues before the Internal Revenue Service.
- Act as a lawyer in complex tax disputes before the Quito and Guayaquil Tax Litigation Court.
- Represent several companies in the presentation and monitoring of administrative claims before the Internal Revenue Service.
- Represent several companies in administrative and coercive processes in various municipalities of Ecuador.
- Provide a service to answer questions on complex issues related to taxes and tax planning, both nationally and internationally.
Arbitration & Litigation
- Act as part of the team of lawyers that represents the company AMDOCS DEVELOPMENT LIMITED in lawsuits before the Contentious Administrative Court, as well as in Cassation processes.
- Intervene as one of the lawyers representing the HERO CHARM company in civil litigation.
- Collaborate with the team of advisors of the client NESLTÉ in matters related to processes presented before the Constitutional Court of Ecuador.
- Participate as one of the lawyers representing the company CORPORACIÓN ECUATORIANA DE TELEVISIÓN C. LTDA., in complex tax disputes.
- Act as part of the team of lawyers that represents EGIS INTERNACIONAL in lawsuits before the Contentious Administrative Court.
- Participate as one of the lawyers representing various companies in the response to Administrative Glosses.
- Participate as a lawyer in various Cassation processes related to judgments of the Contentious Administrative and Tax Court.
Corporate Law and M&A
- Act as a lawyer in various regulatory processes of various companies in Ecuador.
- Participate as part of the team of lawyers that advises CHUBB SEGUROS, in consultations and conflict resolution.
- Act as a lawyer in various processes of incorporation and liquidation of various companies in Ecuador.
Labor and Regulatory Law
- Represent several clients in labor mediation processes.
- Participate as a lawyer in the representation of various complaints filed by various Ecuadorian companies at the Ministry of Labor.
- Represent various companies in complex labor disputes, both in Quito and Guayaquil.
- Advise several companies in the regulation and control of internal labor processes.
Credentials and Memberships
- Members of the Ecuadorian Lawyers Forum (2020).
- Master in Tax Law from the Universidad Andina Simón Bolívar. (2022)
- Lawyer Cum Laude from the San Francisco de Quito University. (2020)
- Degree in International Relations from the San Francisco de Quito University. (2021)
- Master in International Taxation from the International University of La Rioja. (Spain, 2021)
- Member of the winning team of the VII National Arbitration Contest.
- Best Memorial recognized in the VII National Arbitration Competition.
- Member of the Open Government Advisory Council of the Metropolitan District of Quito (2018 - 2020).