Félix is an associate of Coronel & Perez. His expertise lies mainly in litigation for civil, commercial, administrative and constitutional matters, among others. In addition, he has experience regarding corporate law and commercial contracts.
He was head of the legal department of the Guayaquil Chamber of Commerce and has been a legal assistant to several Ecuadorian public institutions such the Judicial Courts, as well as the District Attorney.
Felix Reyes’ experience includes, among other matters, the following:
Corporate Law, Mergers and Acquisitions
- Being a member of the team that provides legal counsels to the Chubb Insurance Company regarding corporate, labor, insurance and contractual matters as well as conflict resolution.
- Participating as a member of the team that counsels ALSTOM S.A., regarding corporate matters.
- Collaborating with the team that counsels the San Antonio International group, in matters concerning corporate law.
- Acting as member of the team that counsels the Colvida insurance Company, regarding corporate and insurance law.
- Being a member of the team that counsels CRIDESA, a subsidiary of the Owens Illinois company, regarding regulatory matters.
Arbitration & Litigation
- Being a member of the team that provides counsel and legal representation to the AMDOCS multinational corporation, in complex litigation conducted at the Ecuadorian courts against the CNT.
- Participating as a member of the team that legally represents HERO CHARM in various legal actions.
- Acting as member of the team that provides legal counsel to a local industrial supplies distribution Company in an Anti-Trust issue.
- Being a member of the team that counsels the ROCHE multinational pharmaceutical corporation regarding regulatory matters.
Credentials and Memberships
- Member of Foro de Abogados del Ecuador (2015)
- Universidad Andina Simón Bolívar; Especialista Superior en Derecho Procesal (2021)
- Universidad de Barcelona; LL.M in Corporate and Business Law (2018)
- Universidad Católica de Santiago de Guayaquil; Law Degree (2015)