Ángel Gaibor Orellana
Angel is an Associate at Coronel & Pérez. His practice focuses on Civil, Corporate, Constitutional, Labor, Real Estate and Administrative matters. Prior to joining Coronel & Pérez, he worked as an in-house lawyer for an important Ecuadorian business group for more than five years. Ángel obtained his law degree from the Universidad de Especialidades Espíritu Santo. He also obtained a Master's Degree in Procedural Law from the same university and a diploma in Public Management from Universidad Casa Grande.
Angel Gaibor Orellana experience includes, among other matters, the following:
- Legal advice and participation in incorporation processes, statutory reforms, dissolutions, liquidations and restructuring of companies.
Civil Law and Real Estate
- Counsel in subdivisions of properties for real estate and industrial purposes.
- Legal advisor from 2017 to 2021 for the largest industrial park in Ecuador, PIADY (Parque Industrial Acopio Distribución Yaguachi).
- Participated in the negotiation and implementation of the sale and leasing of real estate.
- Filing of administrative and judicial procedures in labor matters, as well as advice on hiring workforce.
Credentials and Memberships
- Member of the Ecuador Lawyers Forum (2016).
- Universidad de Especialidades Espíritu Santo: Master's Degree in Procedural Law (2021)
- Universidad de Especialidades Espíritu Santo; Law Degree (2016)
- Grupo ELECTROCABLES (ELECTROCABLES C.A and related companies), In-House lawyer (2015 – 2021).
- Medal of the Benemérita Sociedad Filantrópica del Guayas for educational excellence in (2013).
- “President’s List” recognition granted by Universidad de Especialidades Espíritu Santo, for educational excellence (2015).
- Former Fellow of the FIDAL Foundation School of Leadership, led by the Former President of Ecuador, Dr. Rosalía Arteaga (2019).