Adrián double majored in International Political Economy and Philosophy at Beloit College (Wisconsin, USA). He obtained his law degree at the Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. He specializes in matters related to Law and Economics, especially in the areas of Corporate Law and Competition Law.
He has collaborated with projects for the Vance Center for International Justice (New York, USA) in 2013, regarding Human Rights defense, and worked at the department of Labor Law at Baker & McKenzie (Madrid, Spain) in 2016.
Adrian Perez’s experience includes, among other matters, the following:
Corporate Law, Mergers and Acquisitions
- Acting as member of the team that counsels Cridesa, an Ecuadorian subsidiary of the Owens Illinois Company, regarding regulatory and environmental matters.
- Collaborating in the acquisition of agricultural assets for the Sumifru Group.
Arbitration and Litigation
- Acting as a member of the team that represents the Amdocs multinational corporation in several complex litigations regarding public contracts.
- Collaborating with the team that counsels “El Universo” newspaper in matters related to free speech.
- Being member of the team that counsels the Hoffmann-La Roche multinational healthcare company in a judicial process conducted in administrative courts.
- Collaborating in the drafting of an expert’s report for an international arbitration process under the ICSID.
- Beloit College WI; Teacher’s Assistant (2011)
- Universidad Carlos III de Madrid; Law Degree (2017)
- Beloit College; B.A. in International Political Economy and Philosophy (2013)
- Notable; Universidad Carlos III de Madrid (2017)
- Summa cum laude; Beloit College (2013)